Customers placing orders on Light of Night are accepting our terms and conditions in full. Orders must be submitted in writing, via email with the full name and position of the person placing the order and the Company email signature, quoting the full description and quantity required for each item listed on your order. Failure to do this will result in your order being returned to you for the item and/or quantity clarification.
Ownership of Goods: Title in the goods will remain with Light of Night Ltd, until such time as payment has been received in full of all monies owed to Light of Night Ltd, at any time by the buyer.
Payment: We require payments in £ (pounds) Sterling. Payments are to be made by either BACS or cash. All payments will be cleared before goods are despatched. We may accept cash on delivery in special circumstances (Customer must get Light of Night Representative’s agreement). Goods for overseas must always be paid for in advance. Any short shipment, incorrect or mis-shipment must be notified to Light of Night in writing within 48 hours of delivery to the Customer if received by courier. All delivery/collection/exchange/service/sale… made directly by Light of Night representative, will be accompanied by a note signed by the Customer or one of his/her representatives and will not be arguable. Any invoice price query must be notified to Light of night in writing within 7 days of the invoice date. All prices quoted on any Light of Night price list are cleared funds before dispatch unless the Customer has an authorised credit account in place. Credit terms are strictly 30 days from the invoice date and are subject to trading status. Failure to pay within terms will result in all credit facilities being withdrawn with immediate effect. Light of Night reserves the right to impose a penalty on late payment. Default of punctual payment of any sum owing, will entitle Light of Night to charge a fixed penalty ranging from £40.00 to £100.00 depending on the sum owed (£40.00 up to £999.99 due; £70.00 from 1.000.00 to £9.999.99 due and £100.00 from £10.000.00 or more due) plus interest on the amount of any outstanding payment from the date of invoice to the date of payment thereof at the rate of 8% above the rate of the Bank of England. Any additional recovery costs will be passed on to the Customer. These fixed penalties and interest rates are subject to change with new Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations in place at the time the late payment occurs.
All prices exclude V.A.T. A delivery and/or collection charge will apply. Please call for price on application. Quotes are valid for 15 days only. Light of Night cannot guarantee stock level until orders are placed. Order accepted subject to account being with terms/payment being received. Returned goods: Refund will be made on unmodified standard items only. Goods must be in original condition and packaging. A restocking charge of 10% of the invoice value will apply, plus carriage. Exchanges can be made without any additional charges. The supplier must be notified within 7 working days of reception of goods.
GUARANTEE: The guarantee is only valid when accompanied by the original invoice, sales receipt or the confirmation from Light of Night of the Guarantee period. If the Serial Number, Light of Night sticker (batteries, earpieces, handheld metal detectors), is defaced, missing or illegible, the guarantee is rendered null and void. The guarantee does not cover any of the following actions:
• Maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
• Cost relating to transport, removal or installation of the product
• Misuse, including failure to use the product for its normal purpose or incorrect installation
• Damage caused by Lightning, Water, Fire, Acts of God, War, Public Disturbances, incorrect mains voltage or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Light of Night or other brands such as Motorola, Garrett…
Barrier systems’ guarantee:
• New Prestige and Luxury posts: 1 year
• Budget posts and any ropes & hooks: no guarantee
• Used prestige and Luxury posts: 3 months these systems are intended for decorative use only. They are not designed to be leant upon or sustain any load. Whilst many customers seem happy to use our posts and ropes outdoors, we cannot guarantee the Prestige and Budget products against future service corrosion or weather wear to the ropes.
Radio equipment guarantee:
• New Motorola XT400 Radios: 12 months
• DP1400, DP2000, DP4000, SL1600 & SL4000 Radio: 24 months
• Used Motorola Radio: 3 months
New Battery: 3 months
Used battery: none
Earpiece: 3 months
New Charger: 12 months
Used Charger: 3 months
Garrett Hand Held Metal Detectors:
Super Wand: 24 Months (excludes battery)
Super Scanner: 12 months m(excludes battery)
Body Camera guarantee:
• New: 1 year
• Used: 3 months
Handheld metal detector guarantee:
• Garrett Super Wand: 12 months (except battery)
• Garrett Super Scanner: 12 months (except battery)
• No guarantee if not specified
We guaranty our products against manufacturing faults but not against accidental damage or misuse.